Friday, September 5, 2008

Follow This Blog

There is a new feature on Blogger where you can choose to follow a blog. This option is listed to the right under the list of authors for this blog. If you follow it, information from the blog is listed on your dashboard home page on blogger at the bottom of the page. Everyone who has a blog with blogger and/or is an author for this blog has the "dashboard" page.

I just discovered this feature yesterday, so I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but I thought I would make it available for you. I don't know if it just tells you of new posts or it if does comments and everything, but there you have it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am dealing with milk supply issues.
My son David is 4 mo. old and has started solids.

He was sleeping through the night, and taking great naps during the day and now all of that is disrupted.

I am having trouble with him getting distracted and wanting to get off the breast early (wanting to watch his brother play)
I have tried to go into another room and that doesn't help. This has been going on for about a week, and I feel that my milk supply has been cut in half.
David is very fussy on the left side to begin with(has always been), and now it almost feels like the left side is drying up, and there is not much milk on that side.

He is on a 3 hr schedule, and does really well with that. He feeds, is awake, and then sleeps in that order every 3 hours. Now since he is not taking in enough at the feeding, by that time is is nap time, he is hungry, and will not sleep. Then at the 3 hour mark, he is hungry, cranky and tired, so he fusses for a minute at the breast (and nurses for a minute), and falls asleep.
When he wakes up, its not time to eat, but he is hungry.

This is compromising my milk supply also, so I have had to give him formula as a supplement and he takes about 8 oz of formula from a bottle.

Thank you!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Hey I got both your sites bookmarked!

Sheyb said...

Happy Birthday!!!